Thursday 5 May 2011

The Tangled Movie Review

Hello everyone.
I saw this movie recently which I found as the most hilarious Disney animated movie till now.
It’s the story of the famous take about the girl named Rapunzel who had very long hair and had a healing magic when she sang. A witch kidnapped her because of her hair to stay young forever and locked her up in a tower away from everyone so that no one could find her as she was a princess and so that no one other than the witch could use the powers in her hair. She treated hr as her daughter and fulfilled all her wishes except that she wanted to go out of the tower and see the world and see the floating lights that she didn’t know but her parents lighted every year on her birthday in hope that one day they will find her back.
Her dream of leaving the tower is fulfilled when a thief Flynn Ryder (Eugene) comes and hides in her tower and makes a deal with her of taking her to see the lights and bring her back safely.
That’s when the real story begins. They direction and the animation of the movie is superb. The storyline is different from the real story but is very interesting and you will enjoy it a lot.
It’s a very good family animated movie. Do watch and enjoy. :D

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful song “The Tear Heals” was at the end of Tangled along with the other songs in the animated musical. I could see this as a Broadway show perhaps similar to Beauty and the Beast. I don’t think Tangled has been given the same praise and “Beauty” as they were probably hoping but it is worthy of a classic in the future. Even though this is the most expensive cartoon ever made in history I didn’t have to pay a thing for it because of my free Blockbuster membership I received with my new DISH Network employee account. http://goo.gl/wuMrN I was surprised when they told me it was available to all new customers which has worked out well saving money on entertainment.

    ReplyDelete